vineri, 11 mai 2012

Lamar feat. Jemini - Shine (versuri)




Yeah, yeah, yeah
Let your lovelight shine, let it shine

Refrain:

Let your lovelight shine on me
Shine throughout eternity
Let your lovelight shine on me
Let your lovelight shine on me
Shine throughout the world to see
Let your lovelight shine on me
Quiet whispers, death kisses
Wordly ways is vicious
I want to know what love is
'Cause yo it is ridiculous
In this foul nation
Not enough occupation
Too much starvation
I guess I lost my patience
I can't deal with the
Direction this world's going
Forget love, it seems
That hate is the word glowing
Because we hate each other
We hate the other color
It's a shame
To hear the kid say
He hates his mother
Sometimes I look in the sky
And ask god why it's like this
Filling of pain
Is a slight twist
From happiness that's what we all need
God I'm down low on my knees and beggin'
You please to shine your light down
And help us open our hearts
And stop the junkies
From shooting up their dope in the parks
And the light you shine on me
I'm a shine on another
And I'm a treat each person
Like they're my sister and brother

Refrain
Let it shine
Da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da.....
I want you to shine

I wanna thank you, lord god
For all the things that you did
I'ma show the love
That you gave me and show it to the kids
They're the future of this world
If they believe it or not
So it's only right
I try to teach the knowledge
I got I ain't saying that I'm perfect
'Cause we all do wrong
Ask your forgiveness
Let my light shine and then move on
There's a lot of problems in this world
That need to be solved
There's a lot of things that wouldn't happen
If we had love
To my unborn kids when you give them this earth
I'm a teacher `bout respect
And all the things in this world, right
Because we're all human
We're all breathing
We're all equal
In other world's we're all evil
( Let it shine)
Let our lovelight shine
Down from person to person
And like they say when you get married
For better or worsen
It can happen if we let peace and lovin it in
Open up our hearts lord
And shine the light in

Let it shine
Refrain

Da,da,da,da,da,da,da,da.....

You got to shine
Let it shine, let it shine

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu